This page presents the General Conditions governing the relationship between fastERA® and its Customers.
The registration and / or use of one of the fastERA group sites: ogicloud.com, fastera.systems, fastera.solutions, fastera.center, fastera.digital, ogilink.it imply acceptance by the user of the Site , of the General Conditions listed here, which together with the conditions contained in the purchase contract, regulate the contractual relations between the Customer and fastERA group.
Your use of the Site and / or your explicit acceptance of the General Conditions at the time of registration constitute an agreement between you and fastERA group. If you do not agree with the following General Conditions, you are not authorized to use the Site and the services provided by the Company.
1.Responsibility of the User
Each of the fastERA group sites and its contents, including, but not limited to, the texts and images (the “Contents”), are owned by the Company or by third parties who provide services to the Company. All rights are reserved, unless otherwise indicated. All Contents that are trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs are the exclusive property of fastERA group or third parties that provide services to fastERA group and that have granted the relative rights. The use of the Contents not authorized or in contrast with these General Conditions by the User is prohibited.
Brands: fastERA®, OGICloud®, ViWin®, Co2Pc®, OGIBridge®, JoinAce®, OGILink®, are registered figurative and denominative trademarks owned by fastERA srl and fastERA Swiss.
The trademarks and logos of third parties present on the Site are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
The use or reproduction in any form and manner of these trademarks and logos is prohibited.
The Company maintains these Sites for information and communication purposes. The use of the Site may only take place in accordance with these General Conditions. In particular, fastERA group grants the User a personal and non-transferable right to use the Site as follows:
– with the exception of images of people or places that are outside the “Press Center” section, if present on the Site, the User can download the Content exclusively for non-commercial purposes and for personal use;
– any use of images of people or places that are outside the “Press Center” section for other purposes must be previously authorized by the Company;
– the Contents present in the “Press Center” section of the Site may be downloaded or reproduced exclusively for editorial purposes in daily newspapers, magazines, commercial publications or for broadcasting on television programs;
– the reproduction, modification, duplication, copying, distribution, sale or in any case the exploitation of the Contents of the Site is prohibited unless previously authorized in writing by fastERA group;
– any use of the Contents for commercial and / or advertising purposes is prohibited;
– it is forbidden to use the Site for the purpose of introducing or transmitting obscene, abusive, defamatory, offensive, false, pornographic, harmful to public dignity or referring to political and public figures or for any purpose that constitutes a crime or violates the law in any other way applicable. In these cases, the Company actively cooperates with the authorities and law enforcement agencies to trace the identity of anyone who posts or transmits similar material on the Site.
With regard to the interactive sections of the Site, the Company reserves the right to monitor or view from time to time discussions, chats, postings, broadcasts and, in general, any other interactive section of the Site. In any case, the Company does not assume any obligation to carry out such activities and assumes no responsibility for the contents of these sections of the Site. In particular, the Company does not assume any responsibility for the presence of materials introduced by third parties in such sections that may have obscene content, insulting, defamatory, offensive, false, pornographic, damaging to public dignity or referring to political and public figures or otherwise contrary to the law. The User is expressly prohibited from introducing or transmitting materials of the type described above throughout the Site or, in any case, any material that may be considered in violation of the laws in force: for any violations, the provisions of the previous paragraph will apply.
The User who registers on the Site is obliged to indicate only the personal data requested and guarantees that they are true, correct and updated. The User acknowledges that he is responsible for any use of the Site by himself or by whoever uses his personal data.
4.Disclaimer of Warranty
fastERA group makes no guarantees regarding the operation of the Site or the accuracy, completeness, reliability of the Contents. fastERA group makes no explicit or implicit warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
5.Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company will not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from the use of the Site, including direct, indirect, incidental and consequential damages.
6.Connection to third party sites
The Site contains links to third party sites and fastERA group has no control over them and, therefore, is in no way responsible for the contents of these sites.
8.Changes to general conditions
The Company reserves the right to modify the Site and these General Conditions at any time. Changes will be communicated on the Site, and, without prejudice to the User’s right not to use the Site or to request the cancellation of their registration, they will continue to use the Site according to the modified version of the General Conditions.
Additional terms and conditions other than these General Conditions may apply to individual services or goods provided through the Site: the User hereby declares to comply with these other terms and conditions, in the event of a request for the related goods or services.