This page shows the fastERA®'s policy concerning the processing of data we collect on this site. Our objective is the protection of your privacy and complies with data protection legislation.
1) Respect of privacy
fastERA® is committed to respect your right to privacy. We don't sell, assign or transfer your personal information to third parties.
We guarantee that your data are stored in a protected and secure environment.
2) Security and discretion
fastERA® considers as confidential any information that you enter in our system, and treats it with the utmost discretion. The principle is applied to the collection of your data, their processing and their storage, that are equally secure.
fastERA® also ensures that your personal information are protected from unauthorized access and ensures they are safely stored, controlled and protected.
3) Collection of your personal information
On this site the following data can be collected:
• Newsletter: The data that you enter during the newsletter registration process services. These data are collected with the sole purpose of sending our bimonthly email, and are not used for any other commercial purpose. You can unsubscribe at any time from the newsletter service. In this case, your personal data will be deleted from our system.
• Shop: all data that you enter for the registration at our shop, including billing and payment information, are processed in a confidential and secure way. fastERA® guarantees the protection of your personal data and doesn't transfer such data to third parties.
• Download of documents: before you download any file from the website, a form requires you to enter some personal data (name and email address). The information you entered during this process allow us to keep track of potential customers that are interested in our services and products. fastERA® reserves the right to contact these potential customers to verify their interest and/or to propose solutions and services.
• Request for information: the supplied personal information that you enter in our system for the request for information (contact form or email), are collected with the sole purpose of enabling the fulfillment of your request. In case of contact via e-mail or via the contact form, your message and a copy of our response will be saved for archival purposes. While we guarantee the security of your email content once it reaches me, we remind you that email messages in transit are generally not considered secure. Any non-encrypted email you send could be very intercepted and read.
4) Use of your personal information
fastERA® collects and uses your personal information to operate the fastERA® Website and deliver the services you have requested. fastERA® also uses the identifiable information you entered in our system at the time of the registration process and the contact information you entered for downloading documents from the website to inform you about products or services or for market research.
fastERA® keeps track of the Websites and pages that the Customers visit within www.fastera.com, in order to determine what services are the most popular. This data are used to modify our website and to deliver customized content and advertising within fastERA® to Customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. The fastERA® website will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of fastERA®; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users fastERA®, or the public.
5) fastERA® does not sell, rent or lease its Customer lists to third parties
fastERA® may, from time to time, contact you about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, fastERA® may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide Customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to fastERA®, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
6) Information about the registered data
You can change or delete any personal information at any time upon request. If any information is incorrect, please contact us and we will amend it promptly.
7) Deletion of personal data
Your personal information may be canceled at any time from the fastERA® site. To cancel it, you need to unsubscribe from the newsletter service and request the removal of your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com fastERA® is committed to cancel the data in question as soon as possible.
fastERA® Website use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize fastERA® pages, or register with fastERA® site or services, a cookie helps fastERA® to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same fastERA® Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the fastERA® features that you customized.
9) Changes to this Statement
fastERA® will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and Customer feedback. fastERA® encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how fastERA® is protecting your information.
10) Contact information
Current version: June 2011.