9.1) Claims management
1) Preliminary remarks
The fastERA® Services Guide includes the resolutions of the responsible Authority regarding to the quality of the services, and is addressed to all Customers. The observance of this guide promotes the continuous improvement of our quality standards in order to simplify, strengthen and make more transparent our relationship with the Customers, taking into account their expectations and requirements.
The Services Guide is a document that describes the principles and operational practices adopted by fastERA® in the relationships with its Customers, and aims to summarize the rights of the Customers and the responsibilities that we take for them.
The Services Guide, in addition to the Terms and Conditions and to the contractual conditions, regulates the relationship between fastERA® and the Customers.
The guide is published on the site www.fastera.com.
fastERA® is an international group active in the field of computer science and ICT. The group has 2 locations, one in Italy and one in Switzerland: fastERA® Srl was founded in 2003 in Varese (IT) and fastERA® Swiss SA in 2009 in Mendrisio (CH).
Our mission is to provide advanced services in the ICT field. In the center of our interest are the Customers’ satisfaction and the quality of work. We focus in particular on research and development in the areas of Virtualization, Cloud Computing and Remote Access, following the work philosophy of Green IT.
You can find more information about the group on the public site www.fastera.com.
3) Our principles
The channels of interaction with our Customers allow us to constantly collect tips, feedback, suggestions, or complaints about our services and our work. Thanks to these exchanges and this Services Guide we are committed in improving the quality of our services and our solutions.
In the mutual respect of the rules, the services are ensured in a continuous manner (except for the necessary measures for ordinary and extraordinary maintenance). This rule is not considered in case of inefficiency due to force majeure or determined by events or by third parties that do not fall under the responsibility of fastERA®.
3.3) Efficiency, effectiveness and flexibility
We are committed in adopting the technological, organisational and procedural most efficient and efficace solutions, so that our Customers can benefit from quality and cutting-edge services. Our research and development allow us to offer innovative and technological performance solutions.
3.4) Objectiveness and justice
3.5) Equality and impartiality
fastERA® supply its services and its solutions to all Customers without distinction and without any discrimination, applying the principle of equality among the Customers.
3.6) Courtesy and availability
3.7) Transparency, clariness and timeliness
fastERA® promotes a transparent relationship with the Customer. To ensure the transparency, we constantly update the contents on our site www.fastera.com, allowing Customers to always dispose of updated, truthful and clear information. In addition, we pursue the full compliance with the rules, the Terms and Conditions and the contract provisions.
4) Our commitments
The Customer satisfaction is the principle that inspires our activities, and to this end we are committed to the following:
- Respecting the terms and conditions and the contractual conditions.
- Promoting the continuous improvement of quality standards.
- Providing services and solutions that support work and daily activities.
- In case of specific needs of the Customer, we are committed to study an eventual customized solution that is the answer to your needs.
- Supporting the Green IT, by offering environmentally sustainable solutions.
- Providing a support-service for our Customers, that includes different channels of interaction with us.
- Providing an uptime of 99.5% (averaged over a 12 month period), unless serious events non attributable to fastERA®.
fastERA® is specialized in the fields of Virtualization, Cloud Computing and Remote Access.
Our expertise enables us to provide services in the following areas:
- Cloud Computing: supply and use of Software and Hardware resources through the Internet.
- Full Outsourcing: Management of the entire lifecycle of complex information technology systems, on behalf of others.
- Software: Analysis, design and development of customized software.
Our main solution is OGICloud®: a platform for Cloud Computing that enables you to organize your work in an easy and customized way. OGICloud® exploits the technology of Virtualization and enables the access to remotely distributed resources, which are always available and always accessible, but only requested at the time of their actual use.
The following areas are / will be available on OGICloud® :
- Windows Virtualization: ViWin®.
• ViWin ®nOff : Virtual Dedicated Servers that can be accessed by the users.
• ViWin® Naked : Virtual Dedicated Servers that can be accessed only by the adimistrators.
- Co2Pc® : Virtual Local Network (VLN).
- JoinAce®: Pocket kit for the secure Remote Access.
- OGI App: Customized software applications available on the cloud.
OGICloud® is a platform for final users and resellers and follows the "prepaid credits model": for each day (24 hours) of use of a resource, you consume 1 credit.
The Customer accesses in remote to the virtual server that hosts OGICloud®, helping to optimize energy consumption.
6) Our quality standards
We constantly verify and check our services and your questions and requirements, in order to ensure the continuous improvement of our quality standards.
To guarantee the quality of our solutions, we regularly update some parameters of our services, we collect your feedback and suggestions in order to adapt to your requests and improve our services, we collect data regarding to the functionality of the solutions, the interest for our services, etc.
The collection of this information allows us to promote the constant improvement and evolution of our quality standards.
We also commit ourselves to continuously improve the quality of the services, the quality of the technical support and of the relations with Customers.
7) Customer satisfaction
The promotion and improvement of the quality standards is aimed to the Customer satisfaction.
fastERA® cares about the needs of its Customers and is committed to adapt its services and the modes of delivery in accordance with these requirements. For this reason, in order to improve our services, we analyze:
- The information and advices collected from interactions with our Customers.
- The content and the frequency of complaints.
- The information collected with Customer support activities.
- The statistics and data collected in relation to the behavior of the users of our website www.fastera.com.
On the basis of the results we will:
- Constantly check the quality of the provided services.
- Optimize the processes that regulate the delivery of services.
- Report immediately to the Customer of any failure or malfunction and fix it in the shortest time possible.
- Propose new solutions to ensure the constant innovation of our services.
8) Billing and payments
The billing practices of each service and the terms of payment are integral part of the agreement signed between fastERA® and the Customer, these details are therefore described in the contract.
The OGICloud® supply follows the "prepaid credits" model; in this case the billing and the payment of the service (the purchase of OGI Credits) are necessarily prior to its use.
For information and/or explanation regarding to the contract position and data on the invoice, the Customers may contact fastERA® at email@example.com or through one of the communication channel that you can find on our corporate website.
9) Customer protection
9.1) Claims management
We are committed to provide services that meet your needs.
The fastERA® Customers have the opportunity to send complaints and claims regarding to the offered services and/or the non-compliance with the Services Guide by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through one of the communication channels that you can find on the website.
fastERA® is committed to take charge of the complaint within the next working day, to verify its legitimacy and to provide, if possible, an immediate reply (or commits itself to answer within 30 days of receipt of the complaint).
In the event of particularly complex claims, which do not allow an exhaustive answer on time, fastERA® will inform the Customer about the progress of the investigation (within 30 days maximum) and will communicate the estimated time for response.
Where in relation to the contractual relationship with fastERA®, the Customer complains of the infringement of his rights and intends to take a legal action, the Customer must first promote conciliation, in accordance with the regulations issued by the Authority for Communications Guarantees with Resolution 173/07/CONS.
fastERA® proposes itself to keep its security infrastructure and the ones of the Customers constantly updated, in order to minimize the possible damages caused by external events, even the illegal ones.
The storage of your data in our servers is guaranteed in terms of security and availability. The data are saved in Data Centers that are protected, air conditioned, ventilated and always power-supplied. In addition, to ensure the protection of applications and data, we guarantee the geographic disaster recovery, also assuring that no unauthorized user can access your files.
The management of Internet security is guaranteed by the skills of our experts and respects the criteria of quality and reliability. We pursue this security in particular through:
- The qualification and know-how of our specialists.
- The use of market leading technologies.
- The continuous activities of research and development.
fastERA® is committed to ensure the confidentiality of every Customer's personal data, in accordance with the Article 13th of the Decree Law 196/2003.
fastERA® collects, through its Internet site, different kind of data, relating in particular to newsletters, Customer registration and Shop, download of documents, request for information, Computers and Software. fastERA® uses the collected personal data within the limits of the goals for which they were collected. fastERA® can also use the information collected during the registration process and during the procedure for downloading documents for the following purposes: execution of the contract, studies and statistical market research, sending of advertising and information material, product placement and sales activities, commercial communications, purposes related to the requirements of current laws, regulations and legislation and provisions issued by authorities empowered by law and by vigilance and control, objectives of protection and credit control.
The personal data collected and saved by fastERA® are transmitted by the Customer on a voluntary basis.
We will not sell, transmit, transfer or rent this information to third parties or companies.
fastERA® is the sole owner of the personal data collected on its website and is entitled to their processing.
The Customer can at any time decide to modify or delete his personal information, and can also require which data regarding his person are stored by fastERA®.
10) How to contact us
The following interaction channels are at our Customers disposal for inquiries, questions, or any other eventuality.
- Phone: you can contact fastERA® at the following phone numbers (from Monday to Friday during office hours 9:00 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 18:00). Italy: +39 0332 18 05 305. Switzerland: +41 (0)91 630 19 50.
- Mail: You can write to fastERA® Srl, Via Piave 15, 21100 Varese (IT), or to fastERA® Swiss SA, Via Penate 16, 6850 Mendrisio (CH).
- Fax: You can fax us: Italy +39 0332 18 41 076.
If you need support and/or help, you can contact our Technical Department using one of the following channels:
- E-mail: email@example.com (service available 24h/7d)
- Phone : Italy +39 0332 18 05 305 ; Switzerland +41 (0)91 630 19 50
For general information about our group or our services, please visit our website www.fastera.com.
11) Validity of the Services Guide: temporariness
This document is subject to change without notice, in Relation to Legal Provisions, to directions from the competent authorities and other modifications from the contents of this Guide.
Actual version : April 2012